Division Real Estate Analyst – Charleston, SC
Company is a residential lot development company and a majority-owned subsidiary of one of the largest homebuilders in the US.
Company is currently looking for a Real Estate Analyst. The right candidate will work alongside acquisitions, development and investment managers to assist with due diligence, forecasting and benchmarking of potential and existing development projects.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• Perform due diligence and underwriting of prospective acquisitions and developments
• Provide support for the acquisition, financing, development and disposition process
• Prepare financial modeling to support and guide both acquisition and asset management decisions
• Prepare presentation materials on new and existing investments for internal and external uses
• Analyze and monitor the financial performance of properties including financial modeling, benchmarking to budget, and collaborating with management in executing business plans
• Assist with analysis of the overall market and monitor industry trends
• Ability to travel overnight
• Administer and manage databases
• Assist with providing conceptual plans for subdividing and parceling assets
Degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics or a related degree
- 1 to 3 years of real estate development experience preferred
- Advanced Excel Financial modeling
- Proficient in Word, Outlook, Adobe and Power Point
- Basic knowledge of real estate transactions
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to summarize conclusions and confidently present well-supported arguments for or against a specific investment opportunity.
- Ability to focus under pressure and comfortable meeting tight deadlines with a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Excellent critical reasoning, quantitative and analytical skills demonstrated by work experience and/or academic record.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize deadlines
- Ability to sit for majority of 8-hour workday; use hands to finger, handle or feel; reach with hands and arms; talk and hear. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance, color vision and peripheral vision.
- The noise level is general moderate
Come join a winning team! We are growing fast and are looking for enthusiastic attitudes and team players to join our success. We offer an excellent benefits package:
• Medical, Vision and Dental
• Employee Stock Purchase Plan
• Flex Spending Accounts
• Life Insurance
• Vacation, Sick, Personal Time and Company Holidays