Field Sales Rep – Southern California – Low $100K on a base salary + Commissions & excellent Benefits
Our client is a global manufacturer of technically advanced specialty materials and complex components. Their products support diverse markets and industries such as aerospace and defense, oil & gas, electrical energy, medical, automotive, and other industrial markets.
Responsible for the generation, development and maintenance of new and existing customers to meet and exceed the sales plan for the territory. Builds and maintains positive working relationships with new and existing customers through visits, presentations and negotiations. Search for potential new customers. Manage long-term agreements. Provide regular reports of sales activity, active inquiries, competitor intelligence and market trends. Assist department with inquiries, inventory maintenance, complaint resolution and expediting.
- Education: Bachelor's degree in related field or equivalent experience
- Three years direct materials sales experience or alloy product knowledge-related experience. Experience in dealing with aerospace forgers is a plus.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in Microsoft application
- Ability to present to new and existing customers
- Candidate must reside in sales territory or be willing to relocate. Territory is West Coast — Southern California.