We’re looking for outstanding leaders who bring energy, passion, and put the customer at the center of all they do!
The Charlotte Profit Center Manager will lead our commitment to dominating the plastics distribution industry.
- You will develop and execute the commercial strategy by establishing & delivering goals for the area.
- Your career will flourish as you are provided opportunities to stretch your sales and leadership skills.
If you have a passion to excel in an organization that requires the highest standards of professionalism and integrity, you should join the team!
- Drive the sales growth, operations, and financial performance for a multi-million dollar business. This is achieved by developing and executing a growth-oriented sales plan focused on servicing our diverse markets
- Partner with key suppliers in the assigned geography
- Provide direction and leadership to the Fabrication team to achieve high quality, productivity and safety standards
- Educate and maintain advance operational improvement by measuring and monitoring results compared to plan, analyzing data, soliciting and listening to feedback, using lean methodology, and making adjustments as needed
- Establish team goals and objectives, measure performance, provide feedback, develop talent and fosters personal accountability
- Operate with an entrepreneurial mindset & demonstrates excellent visionary leadership
- Establish & develop a winning team which places our customers at the forefront of all we do
- Fosters a culture which attracts & retains top talent.
- BA/BS Degree
- Minimum 10 years Strong sales experience
- Working knowledge of fabrication or large contract construction is desired
- Proven strengths in business process definition, analysis, and project management
- Demonstrated ability to lead and manage a sales force
- Knowledge of Inventory management practices and processes
- Operations mindset or experience
- Demonstrated ability in analyzing and interpreting financial reports
- Demonstrated sales leadership practices and procedures
- Exceptional interpersonal and collaboration skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- High level of honesty and integrity