– Implements Human Resources policies as a generalist, partnering with business operations to ensure a complete understanding of business needs and objectives and resolves HR issues. Responsible for and/or serves as a HR liaison for most of the following areas: succession planning, talent management, labor relations, employment, employee relations, compensation, benefits, EEO, and/or training and development.
– Provide proactive & reactive employee relations, labor relations, manager coaching, and partner with assigned managers to create a culture that supports business growth or business right sizing.
– Collaborate with the Centers of Expertise (COEs) and all elements of the HR delivery model to ensure the delivery of world class HR services and programs to address critical business needs and employ effective measures of success.
– Partner with assigned managers to identify top talent and succession candidates and provide support to the Management Readiness Review planning process at the business unit level.
– Support business activities that support a culture that is diverse and inclusive.
– Work with management to develop an effective workforce plan/strategy and collaborate with talent acquisition to translate the requirements into an executable plan.
– Act as a change agent for key HR and business changes and provide project management for assigned key HR projects.
Typical Education & Experience
Typically a Bachelor's Degree and 6 years work experience or equivalent experience
Required Skills and Education
Strong employee relations background including experience resolving federal and state employment issues including EEO/AAP
Experience in a manufacturing environment
Strong communication skills
Proficiency in MS Office Suite
Utilize computer skills to prepare appropriate reports and documents.
Make decisions using sound judgment while complying with policies, procedures, appropriate principles and applicable state and federal laws and regulations.
Analyze, evaluate, develop and implement processes and systems within budget and adhere to time requirements and Schedule.
Preferred Skills and Education
MA Degree in Human Resources
Must be able to communicate effectively both orally and in writing
Exhibit sound interpersonal skills
Experience working within shared services HR delivery model; project management capability; proficiency with PeopleSoft
Experience in HR data analytics