Functions / Responsibilities
1. Manages flow of HR-related information into HRIS and related systems, which includes data entry, data integrity, and reporting.
2. Manages FMLA and STD processes and procedures including making determinations, managing certifications, and employee communications.
3. Conducts audits, which can include the following areas: benefits leave management, attendance, etc.
4. Develops and delivers training to HR Leaders, Operations Leaders, and employees regarding process changes and regulatory notifications, updates or changes.
5. Maintains HR records in accordance with regulatory requirements and retention policy.
6. Partner with third party vendors to ensure service levels are being met and processes followed.
7. Ability to deliver strong customer service in a timely and accurate manner
- Organized with ability to manage multiple projects and competing priorities
- Strong written and oral communications
- High integrity with ability to maintain confidential information
- Ability to influence through direct, purposeful and persuasive communications
- Analytical, can utilize and present data in a meaningful way
- Strong HR and leave practitioner with good technical knowledge