The inside sale representative will promote targeted programs and solutions in order to expand and retain existing business resulting in increased profitable revenues and are responsible for coordinating and supporting sales activities on shared accounts with the outside sales team.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Develops and maintains existing accounts and finding new opportunities for growth with current customer base.
- Prospecting new customers (cold calling) and calling on existing ones that stopped buying from us to earn business back their business.
- Conduct pre-call research and planning to set goals for the call and to anticipate customer needs.
- Initiate and conduct proactive call campaigns designed to recruit customers who have shown an interest in doing business with the Company.
- Provide a value-added service to existing membership to promote and sell all company products, offer special promotional deals to customers through telephone communication and email follow up
- Applies knowledge of the field and product features to match products to the needs of clients.
- Effectively be able to communicate across internal departments.
- Analyze reports to identify customer trends in order to either take advantage of the trend or minimize the impact of the trend.
- Schedule prospecting appointments for Account Managers and Business Development Managers when a face to face meeting is required.
- Participates in department meetings
- Utilize CRM software to keep a thorough log of all communications and provide adequate follow ups
- Meet and/or exceed quarterly and annual sales goals.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent sales and negotiation skills.
- Organized with attention to detail.
- Proven ability to build and maintain relationships with customers.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Ability to learn quickly and to creatively solve new problems.
- Salesforce experience preferred
Education & Experience:
- Associate’s degree in business or related field
- 2-plus years of inside sales experience
- Experience working with pharmacies, hospitals, and / or in the healthcare industry is a major plus!