The Marketing Manager is a new position being created in the Marketing Department. The new position will require three important skills, which are the core requirements to making the North America Marketing team “Best In Class”:
- Leadership: taking accountability for difficult issues, identifying what needs to be done, and managing the team to ensure resolution.
- Strategic Thinking: setting objectives, considering 6ps (price, product, placement, promotion, packaging, proposition), and deciding how a program or tactic that can best accomplish the objective
- Analytics: examining data, creating an efficient analysis, and making a recommendation that helps drive the strategy forward
The marketing manager will provide support and help develop business strategy at the customer level for all three brands.
- Manage execution of all 6P’s (proposition, product, pack, place, price and promotion) for each brand, ensuring execution is in line with each brand campaign idea.
- Leverage data to provide insights and growth opportunities for the business. Own consumption reporting, including monthly retailer consumption reports, and internal tracking reports.
- Manage day to day support for trade promotion management program working closely with accounting team. Analyze and determine ROI of trade promotions and share insights with team.
- Support the day to day operations of the business including supporting the S&OP process with forecasting support and consumption analysis.
- Sales Planning – point person to manage trade show execution including design, materials, travel plans and sales support
- Create and manage sales samples & sales materials (sell sheets) and timely cascade to field teams
Manage retailer set up process and data entry for new customers.
· Bachelor’s Degree
· 2-3 years of marketing experience with focus on marketing and business management
· Proven ability to demonstrate analytical thinking and data-driven decision making
· Demonstrate initiative and creativity and also deliver timely delivery of projects and reports
· Strong communication skills, both written and oral.
· Proven multi-tasker, able to manage several projects under tight deadlines and accommodate rapid changes.
· Ability to work effectively with marketing, commercial, design, and technical teams.
· An optimistic and entrepreneurial spirit with the operational skills to ensure self-directed projects and ideas are seen through to execution.