Job Duties / Responsibilities:
Perform dimensional layouts by using all the different metrology methods and equipments available in the metrology lab.
Manage calibration system and ensure equipment’s calibration are performed within established frequency
Provide detailed reports of dimensional results on required formats
Lead and participate in Gage R&R studies for various gages per MSA manual
Maintain equipment’s and ensure calibration program complies ISO9001 and IATF16949
Establish communication quality engineering area
Demonstrate ability to use Keyence, OGP, gage blocks, force gages, hardness testers, height gages, calipers, micrometers, temperature/humidity, thread gages, time and weights
Use statistics to analyze measurement standards and processes
Provides training to apprentice technicians on metrology principle, resolving technical problems, and complicated electronic theory measurement process in quantitative terms
Inspects measuring and test equipment for preventive maintenance, cleanliness, and safety requirement
Provide training as required
Follow Company Safety rules and wear the required Personal Protective Equipment (PPE).
- Associates degree or equivalent 4 years of relevant professional experience in a metrology laboratory environment
- Must successfully complete 90-day probatory period.
- Cooperative with ability to work individually or in a team environment.
- Detail oriented with excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Training or Certification in GD&T.
- Computer skills including the use of Microsoft Windows and Microsoft Office, MINITAB.
- Video System Programming; OGP, Micro VIU programming expertise and Keyence are desirable.
- CMM Programming, PC-DMIS are desirable.
Energetic and inquisitive, quick learner takes initiative