Pharmaceutical compliance jobs require candidates to manage and support daily activities relating to pharmaceutical distribution compliance. Pharmaceutical compliance professionals also develop reports and analyses to expose potential risks and gaps that need corrective action or preventative action. Pharmaceutical compliance jobs require candidates to monitor all state and federal regulations affecting pharmaceutical personnel and report on upcoming changes in federal and/or state laws. Pharmaceutical compliance professionals compose and disseminate standardized internal communications to pharmaceutical personnel on important compliance developments, company policies, and procedures.
Pharmaceutical compliance job openings also seek candidates with the demonstrated ability to read, analyze, and interpret business and regulatory information. Proven experience in pharmaceutical training program design, development, and implementation.
- VAWD Certification / Renewal
- Product Recalls (All Aspects)
- Temperature Monitoring
- Hazardous Drugs Handling (Safety Data Sheets)
- General Warehouse Compliance
- Develop and implement new and existing practices and policies
- Collaborate with business partners
- Draft and update compliance-related activities and policies
- Work cross-functionally with all departments
- Comply with company's policies and procedures
- Develop, implement, maintain and oversee training programs
- Anticipate potential problems and take appropriate steps
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Serves as the compliance SME for all internal audits and supports external and Regulatory Authority audits
- Coordinates the collection of information for all Regulatory Requests and assists in the compliance to commitments made to all Regulatory Authorities
- Performs internal audits to inspect and remediate system and process noncompliance.
- Demonstrates a solid understanding of operational processes and controls and monitors the execution of operational changes required by regulations and guidelines.
- Develops compliance methodologies to test established and newly executed operational processes and controls and monitor effectiveness.
- Proactively identify process gaps, weaknesses and deficiencies and/or business productivity/efficiency opportunities.
- Ensures accurate reporting of information and compliance with all regulations
- Ensure that local compliance related issues and risks are identified, aggregated and reported.
- Aligns and monitors compliance training and education programs.
- Must be able to operate independently with minimal management oversight and be able to manage competing priorities and deadlines that are subject to frequent change.
- Must possess and exercise excellent professional judgment in all interactions.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3+ years related experience in a pharmaceutical and/distribution related environment
- Excellent interpersonal and communication (written and verbal) skills
- High attention to detail
- Strong computer skills
- Strong analytical and research skills, able to synthesize information to provide practical solutions to accomplish meaningful results.
- Strong organizational skills, with the ability to apply good judgment and resolve ambiguities.
- Excellent analytical, troubleshooting and problem-solving skills