Our client is leading the nation in the manufacturing of waste containers for residential, commercial and retail markets across the United States. The original Group was founded in 1934 and is the most widely used brand of residential trash carts in the world with more than 100,000,000 carts in service around the globe.
Our client also has a container service division that provides residential waste container logistics, distribution, servicing, repair, cleaning and waste cart delivery operations.
Their Mission is to relentlessly pursue the perfect customer experience thorough manufacturing and service excellence.
With increases in both sales and production, we are embracing our continued growth by adding new tooling and molding equipment, upgraded robotics and automated assembly technologies that will set the stage for our future. As we continue to grow, we are excited to have the need to expand our Technical Team.
The Process Technician will set up and operate a variety of plastic injection molding machines to ensure optimum production and quality of products manufactured.
- Sets machine controls and regulates molding temperature, volume of plastic, molding pressure and time, according to knowledge of plastics and molding procedures
- Establishes and maintains the set points to produce a quality part at the optimum cycle.
- Assist Mold Setters to safely complete mold changes and to maintain quality parts at an acceptable cycle time
- Inspect all tools needed to complete mold change.
- Simple troubleshooting of injection molding machines and auxiliary equipment.
- Resets and starts all material and conveyor equipment.
- Robot Programming as needed
- Set up hot stamping machines to produce consistent and quality stamps.
- Records data on proper forms or books.
- Performs color changes with and without purging compound.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret common technical instructions, journals, blueprints.
- Ability to effectively use a variety of hand tools, power tools, and manufacturing related equipment
- Ability to effectively present information management.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- Possesses a moderate understanding of general aspects of the job.
- Experience with any of the following large tonnage plastic injection molding machines highly desired: Krauss Maffei, Haitian, Battenfeld, UBE, Cincinnati Milacron
- Experience with any of the following skills are highly desired: Electrical, Hydraulics, Robotics, Pneumatics, Mechanical, Machining, Welding, Controls, HV/AC, Facilities
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- High school diploma or equivalent; 2 or more years technical degree preferred
- Experience in a plastic injection molding manufacturing environment
- Requires a minimum of 1 to 3 years Process Technician experience in plastic injection molding manufacturing
- Experience with the following large tonnage Plastic Injection Molding machines highly desired: Krauss Maffei, Haitian, Battenfeld, Cincinnati Milacron, Husky
Required: Pre-Employment Background Check and Drug Screen
Required: Identification / Proof of Employment Eligibility