Job Description Summary
Repackages warehouse or shipment damaged products for return to stock. Performs reworks and/or sorts products. Completes paperwork and labeling associated with the tasks according to established requirements, inventory movements in SAP.
About the Role
Work within the safety standards with a responsibility for repackaging returned shipments and replacing damaged packaging. Printing labels, completing paperwork in a timely manner according established procedures, electronic scanning of documentation, being lift truck and other logistic handling equipment trained and certified, as well as, maintain optimal housekeeping in warehouse, and assist with other DC functions as needed.
What You Will Do
- Verifies product returns from customers and damaged product from the DC and coordinates appropriate actions to be taken.
- Performs packaging according to established requirements
- Performs inventory movements in SAP
- Performs inspection of reworked product
- Prints labels using label database, maintaining separation on order in accordance with GMPs.
- Separates goods according to product category and rework needs
- Repackages warehouse or shipment damaged products for return to stock
- Inspect and pair products as needed according to established procedures and take appropriate action to ensure the acceptable quality of all products handled, involving other personnel as required.