The Regional Marketing Manager, Industrial Segment is responsible for developing and implementing marketing plans and activities to activate the marketing strategy for the Industrial segment within the North American market.
RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Develop, manage and implement marketing plans and activities for the Industrial segment within North America in line with Professional Hygiene guidelines;
- Define route to market and work with sales and customer marketing teams to establish optimal channel plan for the Industrial segment and end customer development;
- Gather end customer market data, needs, trends, competitive segment landscape; select and participate in regional/local associations;
- Together with product team, responsible for securing launch events within North America;
- Select and organize Segment Trade shows;
- Drive Lead generation by validating and following up activities such as (Outbound) Distributor, Trade Shows, Advertising/DM campaigns, etc.;
- As the regional segment subject matter expert, conduct segment training to sales;
- Manage assigned A&P budget and allocate to different marketing activities, in alignment with brand, product and customer marketing;
- Implement ROI model and KPI´s, evaluate, follow up and implement corrective actions when needed.
- Relevant University degree
- Marketing (at least 5+ years), ideally B2B, and preferably some Sales experience
- Clear understanding of the Industrial segment
- Ability to develop and execute against strategic marketing plans with specific goals, timelines and KPI’s