This role will be responsible for growing referrals in a specified territory and growing market share while maintaining the reputation of the division.
Our client is one of the largest hospice providers in the US. They operate in 35 states, have over 400 offices and our average daily patient census is over 23,000. Our company is a leader in hospice care, offering clinical excellence and integrity and ensuring our patients the highest quality of care and comfort. We are currently targeting the best of the best sales people that have a proven track record of success. We want you to help us accelerate our growth and develop a larger market presence. We offer all of our sales people a highly specialized training and professional development program. We believe we have a best in-industry incentive plan and we can offer salary increases and additional annual bonuses for our top performers.
- Annual bonus (kicker) for top performers who bring in 144 admissions within 12 months – $10,000 and is achievable for 3 years.
- Salary increase, paying top performers top salaries
- Admissions Target – 10 of 10 pays 4k monthly bonus – 15/15 pays $5600 – 20/20 pays 7k
- Summary – goal of 10 admits while achieving 12 + annual 10k kicker bonus (144 admits) + 75K salary (negotiable) = 140k package range and can go up from there!
- Largest in-home Hospice provider in the US
- Best in-industry incentive plans
- Highly specialized training and professional development
- Humana owned with huge growth potential
- Only seeking best of the best, highly motivated, success driven people
- Salary increase, annual kicker bonus for top performers
- Excellent benefits – 401k, Health, Dental, Vision, PTO