The role is responsible for managing all finance and accounting operations (accounting, budgeting, forecasting, cash-flow management) as well as being a co-pilot to the business leader in enabling the growth strategy and in improving the quality of earnings.
This position is also required to work closely with Group finance on tax, treasury, risk management and management reporting.
Will work with local business team to improve their working capital efficiency, their gross margin, their opex and return on capex.
– Financial reporting, budgeting and forecasting,
– Business risk assessment and analysis
– Treasury and Tax Management
– Implement and control locally the accounting policies
– Working capital, Capex and credit control
– Implement the financial systems, i.e. Tagetik, and QAD
– Ensure compliance with statutory law and financial regulations
– Liaise with the Company Secretary, external auditors, legal and tax advisers
– Drive the outsourcing of transaction tasks to the shared service centre
– Build a team with 1 to 2 accountants and 1 analyst
Education and Experience
- 12 years’ experience in Financial and Accounting, in which 5 years in a senior position within a finance team.
- Experience with MNC or large international firms is a plus.
- Background with the Big 4 and commercial finance experience are highly preferable.
- CPA qualification is a must.
- Technically astute with sound knowledge of financial fundamentals, knowledge of general ledger, budgeting, forecasting, international accounting standards and compliance regulations are essential
- Excellent interpersonal skills to communicate and interact with different levels of people, to work effectively in a group or team.
- Leadership skills to foster an environment of collaboration and to drive changes.
- Experience with Tax filing
- Experience with systems implementation