To achieve our ambition of long term profitable growth we are continuously evolving and adapting to new capabilities and technology.
This role is central to our supply chain transformation agenda, which includes:
- In-housing e-fulfillment capabilities at our plant (located in Landover, Maryland).
- Upgrading Supply Chain Planning capabilities with the introduction of APS and other advanced digital tools
- Creating robust and future proof practices in areas of inventory management across the distributed network for all products in our portfolio
- Developing Landover Plant warehouse into a fully leveraged warehouse in our network strategy
- Supply chain digitization in the medium term
You will be held accountable for:
Overall Supply Chain transformation in the USA market. This will deeply revolve around
- Owning from concept to profitable operation of the e-Fulfillment center to be setup at our Landover Plant. You will be responsible for setting up the physical infrastructure as well as relevant systems and equipment, and getting it operational with appropriate process/people setup. This will be a fast-paced project
- Lead existing Supply Chain team and deliver introduction of an Advanced Planning System for the US business, spanning all brands and products. Knowledge of SAP and interfaces with advanced planning and optimizers (inventory optimization, production scheduling, MRP) is critical.
- You will bring in strong knowledge of warehouse operations, inventory management, order fulfillment and associated technology (WMS, CRM etc) to create and execute a medium-term roadmap for leveraging more value-added activity out of the existing 30,000 sqft warehouse tied to Landover Plant, including upgrading the existing WMS.
- You will be the thought leader in driving supply chain digitization for visibility and delivery improvement in the long run
- Overall Leadership within Operations, specifically within the Supply Chain team to drive process maturity improvements including a working S&OP
To be great at this job you will need:
- Minimum 10 years relevant experience in Supply Chain management
- Must have implemented eCom Fulfillment project, as well as a Warehouse Management System (WMS) in a lead role
- Strong conceptual and working knowledge of ERP/MRP (SAP) and advanced planning systems like APO, JDA, Logility etc.
- Good understanding of supply chain trends and ability to envision transformation needs
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or a related technical field preferred
- Ability to think strategically, also deliver tactically
- Able to challenge status quo, motivate the teams
- Constantly strive for improved levels of performance.
- Self-driven, strong ownership of assigned tasks
- Resilient, can work under pressure and handle multiple priorities at ease
- Effective interpersonal skills including oral and written communication