Join the team that is improving the way the world creates, protects, and advances innovation.
Key position responsibilities include:
- Preparation and review of US, State, and International Tax returns/forms
- Preparation of quarterly estimated income tax payments and extensions for federal and state income taxes
- Maintain OneSource Tax Provision (OTP)including set-up, rollover, adjustments, trial balance import
- Assistance with the calculation of the Company’s annual and quarterly global effective tax rate, cash tax forecast, deferred taxes and taxes payable in accordance with ASC 740 including APB 23, FIN 48, 163(j) and other required calculations
- Managing the department’s cloud-based file system
- Participation and support of tax planning initiatives and merger and acquisition activity as needed
- Prepare, distribute, and monitor income tax packages and information request for worldwide subsidiaries
- Identifying withholding tax/treaty issues including tracking of withholding taxes on cross border transactions
- Prepare and/or review responses to the IRS and other tax authorities to effectively manage audits, including IDR’s and NOPA’s
- Tax research, modeling and analysis and keeping current on tax developments including Tax Cuts and Jobs Act
- Preparation and research into complex tax credits and book to tax adjustments
Knowledge, skill, and experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting; CPA and/or MST
- Big 4 experience plus.
- 7-15+ years relevant tax experience in public accounting or industry
- Experience in accounting for income taxes under ASC 740
- Must possess superior organizational and documentation skills.
- Extremely detailed oriented.
- Adept at working in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Strong knowledge in tax and accounting
- Ability to research and propose resolutions on tax issues.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to problem solve
- Solid Word, Excel, PowerPoint, spreadsheet and computer knowledge.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and an ability to foster a team-oriented environment, working collaboratively with cross-functional departments.
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment.