As a Training Specialist you’ll be responsible for identifying, developing, facilitating and coordinating training programs and initiatives for various levels of associates including management in our Customer Fulfillment Center. In this dynamic role you will be driving the success of our associates through all technical, soft-skill, company and new hire training of warehouse team members, leadership teams, and, in some locations, customer care associates.
HOW YOU’LL CONTRIBUTE
Translate your passion for coaching associates to become more successful in their role and aligned with our mission to become the best industrial supplier in the world.
- Prepare and deliver all company training programs to warehouse, call center and leadership teams ensuring transference of skills and knowledge by utilizing adult learning methods.
- Work with leadership and the Learning & Organizational Development team to conduct a comprehensive needs analysis to identity learning solutions to better serve team members.
- Create training aids to be implemented in On-the-Job training programs
- Analyze productivity and quality reports to evaluate learning effectiveness.
WHAT IT TAKES
The engaging and motivating training professional we seek should have these skills and competencies.
- Minimum of 3-5 years’ experience training and/or facilitation experience in distribution, warehouse, customer service and/or inside sales environments
- Strong verbal, written and presentation skills
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a fast-paced environment
- Be comfortable working in an environment that includes all areas of a distribution center
- Bachelor’s degree or the equivalent experience
- Valid driver’s license and ability to travel up to 25% of the time