- Collaborates with internal functions to align Brand and Customer objectives within key company work processes such as Revenue Growth Management, Innovation and Annual Planning processes (AOP) and other key Corporate initiatives on behalf of Sales.
- Create and/or commercialize the demand-creating solutions for customer execution with cross functional alignment
- Responsible for establishing Strategic Sales priorities and cascading strategic priorities and tactical direction and KPI’s to Field
- Accountable for delivery of Annual GTM Strategic plan & Quarterly initiative releases that meet Customer/Field planning needs
- Leads the MS&P team to create all elements of the Annual Plan and quarterly initiatives: Quarterly themes, promotions/buy-downs, CATMAN focus areas, Trade Marketing contracts with key customers etc.
- Ensures Sales and Trade council feedback and input is optimally timed and utilized for the ongoing improvement of all MS&P deployments.
- Work effectively as part of an integrated executive team to develop and execute broad-based business strategies that increase shareholder value.
- Works closely with AVP’s and National Account leaders to stay in touch with Competition, Customer needs, and all relevant external developments to ensure deployments are meeting all opportunities
- Develop a professional, talented and motivated team of sales and trade marketing professionals that can enable the company to be a best in class performer in all of its channels of trade. This includes identifying needs and providing access to personal and professional Build and maintain senior level relationships with key customers to ensure sales / products meet their evolving requirements; develop the selling organization to lead Joint Business Planning with top customers to position the Company as a preferred supplier.