Uncapped Earning Potential Six Figures Plus+ in addition to company car, mobile device, laptop and tablet.
We seek exceptionally driven, experienced sales professionals to advance market position and financial growth with medium- and large-size manufacturing customers while achieving individual growth target goals.
In this hunter role, you will tap your superior skills in prospecting, problem solving and negotiation to proactively uncover customers’ unidentified needs and propose how products and services can help enhance their company performance. You will call on C-Suite leadership, managers and directors by following a prescriptive sales methodology and strategically develop a pipeline of future business
- Identify, research, qualify, pursue, sign and transition targeted medium- and large-size manufacturing accounts.
- Develop value-based proposals and other content to communicate value, strengthen prospect-relationship and senior-level networks with customers.
- Apply your extensive financial, market, and solution knowledge to sell complex accounts.
- Maintain a robust funnel capable of delivering incremental revenue at or above annual goals, including highly accurate and complete funnel analytics demonstrating a strategic ownership of business.
- Accurately manage all current pipeline content via SFDC and other platforms for communicating business resource needs to the organization.
- Propose and secure new agreements by contacting the appropriate management and decision makers within the prospect organization and leveraging insight-selling concepts, tools and value-proposition content.
- Respond to Requests for Information and Proposal, negotiating pricing and terms of new account agreements to maximize revenue and profit and minimize risk.
- Prepare financial models forecasting account performance over life of agreement, and communicate financial performance expectations across leadership teams.
- Develop and communicate newly signed agreements to support implementation and ensure rapid, complete penetration and revenue growth of those agreements.
- Work with field and customer support leadership to meet customer needs, drive compliance to forecasted sales thresholds, and clearly communicate and document customer service level expectations, addressing shortfalls as needed.
- Demonstrate a can-do attitude toward initiatives and programs that meet customer needs.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or equivalent experience
- At least 2 years in medium and large account sales and marketing, including at least 2 years of experience in industrial/manufacturing/distributing sales
- Demonstrated superior sales, negotiation, prospecting, relationship-building and closing skills and techniques, with a track record of meeting and exceeding agreed-upon sales plans