HubSpot Administrator / Strategist
PeopleSuite is seeking a proven HubSpot Administrator / Strategist with 3+ years of experience to manage, develop and execute all inbound and outbound marketing campaigns utilizing our Hubspot CRM along with other forms of social media (i.e. LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter).
Focusing on customer acquisition and retention across multiple practice areas, this individual will conceptualize campaigns that will advance our business, marketing, and branding objectives. Must be comfortable collaborating across multiple teams and practice areas throughout the organization to achieve our goals and objectives. S/he should be able to maintain tight project deadlines, analyze data to drive decisions, and optimize campaigns based on identified company goals and associated milestones.
PeopleSuite is an award winning National Search Firm based in Mooresville NC, with a team, a client base and a network of candidates across the country. To that end, we value self-directed individuals who think, develop and execute in entrepreneurial ways.
Reporting to the Chief Operating Officer, you will support multiple Client Managers and Practice Areas by developing and executing campaigns that demonstrates the value and unique points of difference to our clients.
- Extensive knowledge and proficiency in Hubspot. Create and manage workflows, email campaigns, including the template designs, calls-to-action etc. within the HubSpot CRM platform
- Marketing & Automation Sequences
- Design and implement targeted and effective content for a host of different communication requirements
- Data base management and weekly, monthly, quarterly and annually scorecard reporting
- Segment lead list based on behaviors like past engagement and website interactions (content downloads, site page visits, etc.)
- Measure results and benchmarking to optimize lead nurturing workflows for practice areas to convert leads into customers
- Work to minimize list decay and unsubscribes while increasing the productivity of email sent.
- Analytical skills suitable to campaign measurement and knowledge of key marketing campaign metrics
- Manage and improve marketing performance metrics
- Collaborate with sales on weekly/monthly/quarterly basic to determine campaigns results and future action plans
- Extensive knowledge and proficiency in Hubspot
- Bachelor’s degree with 2-3 years digital marketing experience (staffing background a plus)
- Efficient organizational, time management, and process management skills necessary to maintain high volume workload
- Proficiency in utilizing MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook) and Adobe Acrobat Acrobat/Creative Suite and Google Apps & Drive
- Strong written communication skills and ability to create accurate and professional client marketing campaigns
- Demonstrated ability at maintaining highly confidential information/strong business ethics
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- PTO – 4 Weeks Annually
PeopleSuite is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We will not discriminate and will take every measure to ensure and protect against discrimination in employment, recruitment, advertisements for employment, compensation, termination, upgrading, promotions, and other conditions of employment against any employee or job applicant on the bases of race, color, gender, national origin, age, religion, creed, disability, veteran's status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or gender expression.