As the Manager, Customer Acquisition, your key responsibilities will include:
- Responsible for managing and driving customer acquisition across digital channels; effectively and efficiently lead performance-based acquisition marketing efforts to reach user goals.
- Strong Display media experience including Prospecting Media, Lookalike Models, Retargeting to existing customers.
- Experience managing Affiliate publisher relationships and growing new publisher recruitment into the program.
- Database marketing experience with agencies like Epsilon, Fluent, etc.
- Develop and manage short and long-term budgeting to achieve objectives; manage budget fluidly based on real time results.
- Conduct thorough and deep analysis to derive new findings to greatly optimize campaigns to acquire new and engaged users at large scale.
- Partner with agency and multifunctional teams to optimize lifetime value of user acquisition efforts.
- Develop A/B testing programs to maximize acquisition efforts and return.
- Influence team to implement features and/or designs that improve acquisition.
- Develop audience targeting strategy, placement strategy, KPI strategies, messaging strategy, retargeting strategies, budgeting forecasting and spend strategies to reach acquisition goals.
- Work closely with the brand team to make best-in-class and fully optimized creatives at scale.
- Identify new partner, platform, and optimization opportunities to drive campaign performance and Return on Ad Spend.
Ideal Candidate for the role will possess:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years of experience with digital user acquisition and ad buying experience at scale
- Experience across mobile & social channels
- Up to date with the latest trends and best practices in digital marketing and measurement
- Experienced with conducting analysis on acquisition and ad buying to deliver incrementality including A/B testing alternatives
- Exceptional analytical skills balanced with understanding of creative development
- Lead fast-paced and dynamic projects in a highly organized manner on schedule and on budget
- Strong, thorough, and deep understanding of A/B testing and creating A/B test environments Collaborative and proactive leadership style for working with external agencies and internal teams
- Excellent written, verbal and multimedia communications skills
- Ability to thrive in ambiguous environment and agency management experience