You will be held accountable for:
- Maintains GMP’s and excellent housekeeping practices in accordance with Standard Operating Procedures.
- Follows established safety practices and guidelines.
- Operates, monitors, and performs minor troubleshooting of equipment to achieve optimum performance.
- Troubleshooting diagnosing and resolving technical problems in core knowledge areas
- Expert knowledge in at least two of the following systems areas:
- Bulk material transfer
- Performs other duties that are equivalent in skill to job requirements as required.
- Maintaining Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP’s) and excellent housekeeping practices throughout the shift in accordance with the Standard Operating Procedure (SOP).
To be great at this job you will need:
- H.S. Diploma/GED
- 5 years maintenance/millwright experience in a high speed manufacturing environment
- Technical/Trade School graduate or apprenticeship program.
- Knowledge and skill equivalent to two years experience in a manufacturing environment handling all levels of power voltage.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to work effectively as part of a diverse team.
- Strong team player and/or individual contributor with track record of success on high performance teams.
- Knowledge of computers
What’s the scope:
Responsible for the prompt performance of assigned electrical and related duties. providing journeyman level installation
You will need to be able to influence:
- Fellow Associates
- Production Management
- Plant Engineer
- Engineering Manager
In order to perform duties in a satisfactory manner, the incumbent must be able to navigate the production floor where temperatures may vary in an environment with dust particulates. Prolong standing and walking. Bends, stoops, climbs and crouches on a regular basis in order to service, troubleshoot and clean equipment. Also required to push, lift and pull various raw materials such as film, tin tie rolls and valves weighing up to 60 lbs.