Our client is seeking a Market Analyst, to work in Alpharetta, GA or Dallas. As a member of the Product Management team, you will be working to drive profit and growth by implementing business and pricing strategies for home and auto line of business. Provide State Management with the detailed analysis required to profitably grow the personal lines home and auto insurance products and meet the needs of our customers.
- Ability to work on complex problems / projects where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of multiple factors
- Works with team members to research, conduct high-quality analyses, report, and communicate key product performance metrics.
- Research key business data using statistical analysis and data mining to understand historical patterns that can be utilized to improve business performance.
- Recognizes potential system opportunities or issues during data analysis and collaborates with Business Technology partners as appropriate.
- Inclination to take ownership of assigned projects and independently drive for results.
- Executes the development, analysis, maintenance and reporting of performance scorecards.
- Interacts with state insurance regulators.
- Develops the programming of scalable and flexible data reporting and analysis solutions to fulfill the needs of the team.
- Documents programs, queries, and dashboards for reliable future use; automates useful reports and solutions.
- Serves as subject matter expert for Personal Lines Product on key data that informs management`s decisions.
- Partner with Product Managers to develop and maintain a prioritized list of these analyses.
- Provides support to State Managers in a large state or group of small states in the quest for profitable growth