Recruiter – Monroe, NC
Our client is a recognized world leader in the production of specialty alloys including titanium, nickel and specialty steel for the aerospace, biomedical, oil & gas, chemical processing and nuclear industries.
They are currently seeking a Recruiter on our Talent Acquisition team. This position will implement full cycle recruiting strategies and selection procedures that create best fit between candidates and available positions.
- Source qualified candidates
- Work with hiring managers to identify hiring needs and potential candidates
- Coordinate pre-screening and scheduling of candidates interviews
- Coordinate pre-employment activities
- Network through industry contacts, associations and trade groups
- Maintain employee and applicant files
If you are organized, motivated and can work independently and as a part of a dynamic team, please contact us. We offer an excellent salary commensurate with experience and a comprehensive benefits package. For consideration, submit your application, resume and salary requirements.
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources preferred or subsequent years of equivalent experience.
- One year of staffing or recruitment experience.
- Strong project management/organizational skills with strong attention to detail, systems and processes.
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize and multitask in a fluid, fast-paced environment.
- Familiarity with specialized sourcing strategies to proactively build candidate pipelines that generate sufficient quantity and quality to meet business needs in a cost effective manner.
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to learn quickly and remain flexible as assignments or requisition volume changes.